LifeCare and Healthcare
A SMART PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
Priority access to health services.
LifeCare at Pomperaug Woods offers graduating levels of care all under the same roof. This allows you a convenient way to remain active and involved in our community.
The financial benefits of LifeCare
As a LifeCare community, Pomperaug Woods offers you the financial security of knowing that your fees will remain predictable, even if your health needs change over the years. Important advantages of the LifeCare contract include:
- Access to on-site health services, including assistance-in-living and long-term skilled nursing care, if needed.
- A predictable monthly fee, even when receiving care.
- The value of peace of mind knowing you have a smart and secure plan for the future.
The Art of Living
Pomperaug Woods offers you a well-rounded approach to an active lifestyle, combining lifelong learning opportunities, fitness and nutrition. The Art of Living program includes activities and services in all aspects of your well-being:
- Health Services
Our assistance-in-living program serves residents in their apartments. Residents may receive assistance for activities such as:
- Showering and bathing
- Pouring medications
- Dressing changes
Skilled nursing care in the Pomperaug Woods Health Center
Our Health Center offers the highest quality of health care right in your community, with compassionate caregivers who are truly part of the Pomperaug Woods family.
- Short-term rehabilitation or surgery recuperation
- Long-term skilled nursing care
- Medicare certified
Pomperaug Woods | 80 Heritage Road | Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 267-2835 Sales & Marketing | (203) 262-6555 All Other Inquires