The Pomperaug Woods Health Center welcomes any senior needing assistance with daily living that includes daily medical care and wound care. Our experienced care team of clinicians and licensed nurses provide our long-term care residents with exceptional care, ensuring they maintain as much independence as possible, and have the support to pursue their interests and hobbies. While our Medicare-Certified Health Center addresses their every medical need, we strive to bring a warm, homey atmosphere to Skilled Nursing so that our residents feel comfortable and relaxed. From the inviting common rooms to the beautifully landscaped gardens, it’s a community our residents are happy to call home. And the daily activities and social programs keep everyone busy and thriving.
Our Skilled Nursing services and amenities include:
- Private and semiprivate suites
- Full-service dining room serving 24/7
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- 24/7 licensed nursing care
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- All rehabilitative therapies as prescribed (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy)
- Daily socialization activities
- Free local phone, Wi-Fi service, and flat-screen TV with expanded cable package
- Full housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Respite and hospice care services available
Complete the form below for more information on our community.
"*" indicates required fields